School Refusal Hope

You are not alone

School Refusal Hope is a site dedicated to helping families who are struggling with their child's school refusal.  We provide listings of different treatment programs around the country that can help children who avoid school. We also share the names of therapeutic and small boarding schools around the country where your child may thrive. We also provide support in the form of other families who have been down the same road as you.

Welcome and Please Share

I am in the process of entering treatment programs and school options for this new site. Please bear with me as I load this information.

Your stories and input are vital to helping others out there who are struggling with their child's school refusal.

Please share any doctors, treatment programs, schools, educational advocates, educational lawyers and any other resources that have helped you.

It would also be of great value to hear about your story of hope or success.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you,

Jayne 

Disclaimer:  This site is designed by School Refusal Hope to assist parents, family, friends and other caregivers with finding resources to understand and cope with school refusal, as well as to increase public awareness regarding school refusal.  The contents of this website are presented for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing on this website is to be construed as professional advice on medical, legal, technical or therapeutic matters.  By accessing and using the information on this site, you agree to waive any rights to hold the site developer(s), or any individual and/or group associated with this site, liable for any damage that may result from the use of the information presented.